1. I don't delete comments. Ever. My philosophy is this... if you countinue to harass people on my blog after I've asked you to stop, I will simply block you. Deleting comments only treats the symptom. I allow comments to remain so that it will be evident how asinine your remarks were and why you were blocked.
2. Comments and RECs aren't earned. You should only comment and REC because YOU want to. Not because I commented or REC'd one of your post. That's just foolish.
3. There are people who complain about being treated poorly and being unfairly maligned. So I give them the benefit of the doubt and make every effort to always be friendly and polite. I don't make disparaging remarks about them or their blog. But don't mistake my kindness for weakness.
4. Coming to my blog is a choice. Not an obligation. I will never engage in playground stupidity and you can't bait me into an argument. But let me warn you... in a war of words, you WILL lose.
5. Unless I interact with you regularly, truth is, I don't know if you are who you say you are. In the end, it really doesn't matter. You and your comments are COMPLETELY insignificant to my enjoyment of Xanga. So do whatever you want to do. Comment or don't comment. I don't care. Just don't antagonize people who comment on my posts or I WILL block you.
- The Management
| ||Posted 12/4/2012 8:03 AM - 537 Views - 48 eProps - 28 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment