Okay, this one was from @Babieboo_Annie
1. If you were able to time travel, where would you be at this moment?
At the Lord's Supper asking Jesus Christ 1,000,000 questions.
2. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I actually really like my given name "Maurice". I think it fits me perfectly.
3. The first thing I'd buy if I won a $100 million dollar lottery is...
...pay off the remaining balance of my mortgage.
4. Which is worst, losing which sense: sight or sound?
Losing either would be horrible. But I would rather be without sight than without sound.
5. If you could bring one person from history to our time, who would it be?
Jesus Christ. Oh wait, He's already here. Okay then... I'd choose Nikola Tesla.
6. Farthest distance you've gone from home.
Ensenada, Mexico. I know, it's lame. I need to travel more.
7. If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
I wouldn't mind switching lives with Sting for a day. But just a day.
8. Best memory of a kiss.
When I heard "You may kiss the bride" and married my best friend.
9. Worst trend of all time.
10. Person (real, fictitious, dead, or alive) that you would love to meet.
Real: Stevie Wonder, Fictitious: Harry Potter (and by extension, Hermione Granger).
11. Favorite love song.
The one I'm currently writing for my wife titled "The Reason".
12. Craziest spur-of-the-moment thing you did. (Or would want to do.)
Skinny dip in the ocean. (want to do)
13. What's number one on your bucket list?
I want to live long enough to walk my, currently 4 year old, daughter down the aisle, with the confidence she's marrying someone who will love her as much I have.
14. I feel sexiest when I'm wearing...
...nothing at all.